Posted on July 19, 2021
The NSW Government’s COVID-19 related restrictions don’t just impact attendance at our workplaces and schools, they have also resulted in the temporary halting of weekly Masses at our Catholic churches. We are lucky though that there are ways for us to still celebrate our faith, even while distanced from traditional places of worship.
Remote worshiping resources
- On Thursday’s at 1.30pm, St Ursula’s College students will be leading ‘Rosary @ Home’ via Zoom. Those in our College community are welcome to join – the invitation and meeting details can be accessed via the College Calendar.
- Each Friday during this period of online learning, we will be sharing a daily prayer on our Facebook page. As we are not currently able to celebrate Friday Mass in our Chapel, this is one way for us to unite in prayer at home.
- You can join livestreamed Masses from St Mary’s Cathedral and other parishes in the Archdiocese.
- The Archdiocese has a number of prayer resources for the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Some parishes are livestreaming services via Facebook and YouTube – check with your local parish website for times and links.
- Join via livestream on the FGR Ministry website as Fr Rob Galea celebrates mass each Sunday at 10am and you can submit prayer requests ahead of time.