Our College recently completed the final stage of an ambitious six-year building program.
Our innovative teaching and learning environment has been thoughtfully designed to be flexible and responsive to the needs of our students. The facilities provide greater opportunities for our educators to support students to think critically, work collaboratively and solve problems creatively; helping each young person become the best they can be.
College facilities include:
- Science laboratories
- Specialist Technological and Applied Studies (TAS) rooms, including facilities for jewellery making, textiles and design, model making, woodwork and food technology
- Commercial kitchen
- TV and recording studio
- Visual Arts spaces, including photography room, kiln and exhibition space
- Music rooms, including tutorial rooms
- Drama spaces, including auditorium for full productions
- Internal gymnasium and outdoor tennis courts
- Library and Resource Centre, equipped with networked computers, books, posters, journals, maps audio-visual and other resources
- Assembly Hall
- Canteen (view menu).